No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Re] : Apply's Of Naruto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|eLITe| NarutO <3

|eLITe| NarutO <3

Warning level : 0

[Re] : Apply's Of Naruto Empty
PostSubject: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Hello guys!
Please take your time to read my application. Wink

In game name: My in-game name is NinjaFeu11

USGN name: My USGN name is Yanless.

USGN ID: My USGN ID is 89873.

Country/Location: I live in Thailand.

Reson for joining: I want to help this clan to get better. I'm a team player, plays often, and I'm pretty good. I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed, I've been wanting to be a part of a clan for a long time.

What do you do best: I got most experience in mapping. I have made 2 Happy Town maps that got popular (well, I think they did) and I'm also pretty good in standard wars.

Estimated Gametime/day: I usually play 1-4 hours/day, but when I'm busy I play 1-2 hours/day.

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: I have been in "NoClan" and I left the clan because they got inactive after some months.

Have you ever hacked: No I haven't, and I don't preffer to start.

What will you do if we accept you: I would ofcourse follow all the rules and make other people follow them. And as I said before; I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed. And I would report a hacker, spamer or something else if I saw one.

Something else that you want to add: I have been playing CS2D for 3 years (I think..) and I have improved my fighting skills alot. I have also improved my mapping skills alot.

Well, that's it. Wink
I hope you took your time to read it! Smile
All best!
Back to top Go down
|eLITe| NarutO <3

|eLITe| NarutO <3

PostSubject: [Re] : Apply's Of Wilyrap's   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello guys!
Please take your time to read my application. Wink

In game name: My in-game name is NinjaFeu11

USGN name: My USGN name is Yanless.

USGN ID: My USGN ID is 89873.

Country/Location: I live in Thailand.

Reson for joining: I want to help this clan to get better. I'm a team player, plays often, and I'm pretty good. I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed, I've been wanting to be a part of a clan for a long time.

What do you do best: I got most experience in mapping. I have made 2 Happy Town maps that got popular (well, I think they did) and I'm also pretty good in standard wars.

Estimated Gametime/day: I usually play 1-4 hours/day, but when I'm busy I play 1-2 hours/day.

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: I have been in "NoClan" and I left the clan because they got inactive after some months.

Have you ever hacked: No I haven't, and I don't preffer to start.

What will you do if we accept you: I would ofcourse follow all the rules and make other people follow them. And as I said before; I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed. And I would report a hacker, spamer or something else if I saw one.

Something else that you want to add: I have been playing CS2D for 3 years (I think..) and I have improved my fighting skills alot. I have also improved my mapping skills alot.

Well, that's it. Wink
I hope you took your time to read it! Smile
All best!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Accept me, i promise for my message.
Back to top Go down
|eLITe| NarutO <3

|eLITe| NarutO <3

PostSubject: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Hmms, Views And Subscribe.

Please Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Larz

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Lol wtf, You copy pasted the apply of Ninja -.-'
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Fucking retard.

First of all, you commented with your application twice. How stupid are you?

Second of all, you copied the example application done by liglitcher. I ask you again, how fucking stupid are you?

You have NO chance of getting accepted EVER. Stop making these retarded applications which make you look extremely stupid.

No from me. Rejected FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm

nO
Back to top Go down
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Super hyper No
Back to top Go down
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Larz

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Other NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto   [Re] : Apply's Of Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

[Re] : Apply's Of Naruto
Page 1 of 1