No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Apply's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjafeu11

Ninjafeu11

Warning level : 0

Ninja Apply's Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Apply's   Ninja Apply's EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 am

Alright , this is my last apply , after i read the sticky rules...or guide...
Here it starts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name: NinjaFeu11

USGN name: YanLess

Age: Im only 13 years old and I play Counter Strike 2D for..almost 1 year!

Reason for Joining: I always wanted a good clan that could help me fill my problems and my free time , give me good friends , and make me a better person.

How good is your English :

I vote my skills in English ... uhm..maybe 4/5 , and I'm the best student in my English class. (Im telling the truth)

What do you do best:

Since I've been playing Counter Strike 2D for almost a hole year , as everyone , i have some special skills. My skills aren't scripting or mapping or anything that has to do with scripts, because I never actually thinked to learn scripting or anything like that. I am a good Assault player (m4a1 and ak +deagle) and a good "camper" AWP (magnum) scout .. etc. I had lots of friends , my list was almost filled , but i stopped playing Counter Strike 2D for 2 months!I deleted them all , to make a new and good start. Smile

Did you join any other clans:

I only joined a friend's clan for a few weeks , just to spend my time with a friend. It was called "Rich" clan...(if you want his name i'll message it).

Reason for leaving his clan: I didn't actually leave his clan. Lots of files where stolen , so he managed to close the clan.

Have you ever hacked: Uhmmm , I actually beg admins to kick/ban Hackers. I've only tryed it ones , and i didn't even put it in CS2D folder. I always hated Hackers.

What will you do if we accept you: I'll try to help people , to follow the rules , and make others follow the rules.

Something else you want to add:

I love the No-Pain RP city map/server. Very Happy

*This is my last apply*
Back to top Go down
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

Ninja Apply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Apply's   Ninja Apply's EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 am

Yes from me good apply.
Back to top Go down
Ninjafeu11

Ninjafeu11

Ninja Apply's Empty
PostSubject: [Re] : Apply's Of Wilyrap's   Ninja Apply's EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am

Oh Ty, thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

Ninja Apply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Apply's   Ninja Apply's EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 am

LOLNO.

This is a copied application from tonythex.

Fucking hell, Yanless don't be so retardedly stupid, ye?

No from me + Rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Ninja Apply's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Apply's   Ninja Apply's Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Apply's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Pain :: Applications :: Applications :: Rejected applications-
Jump to: