No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...

Go down 
+2
albani-ak47
{Banzai}Bonny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{Banzai}Bonny

Warning level : 0

HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:02 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name: {Banzai}Bonny
USGN name: BonnyBryan

Age: Im only 12 years old and I play Counter Strike 2D for..almost 2 year!

Country: I live in Malaysia and im is Kayan...if u know that languange

Reason for Joining: I always wanted a good clan that could help me fill my problems and my free time , give me good friends , and make me a better person.Im Is good Person

How good is your English :

Im not good at all.... (Im telling the truth)

What do you do best:

Since I've been playing Counter Strike 2D for almost 2 year , as everyone , i have some special skills. My skills aren't scripting or mapping or anything that has to do with scripts, because I never actually thinked to learn scripting or anything like that. I am a good Assault player (Famas and ak +deagle) and a good "camper" AWP (magnum)....

Did you join any other clans:

No....This first time i join ur clan

Have you ever hacked: Uhmmm , I actually beg admins to kick/ban Hackers. I've only tryed it ones , and i didn't even put it in CS2D folder. I always hated Hackers.I wan NO MORE HACKER

What will you do if we accept you: I'll try to help people , to follow the rules , and make others follow the rules.

Something else you want to add:

I love the No-Pain RP city map/server. I love NO-Pain So much Very Happy ...I hope u all aceppted my applications
Back to top Go down
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am

nO from me
Back to top Go down
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm

LMAO. When looking at the retarded title and comparing it with your application, I knew something was wrong.

Also, I remember looking at a similar application: Tony's. In fact, it is the same fucking application except you changed the country and the in-game name and the funny thing is that you didn't change the real name. LMFAO.

No from me. Gtfo and never come back here again.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

lmao i couldn't notice the real name before your post.
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Ahahaha! xD

Banned. ._.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...   HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN... Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP ME...ME WAN JOIN UR CLAN...
Page 1 of 1