Only lag can kill us!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 About albanians

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 759
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 22
Location : Spain
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Kratos wrote:
Most albanians don't pray.

Better?
btw this is ontopic as this whole thread is about albanians.
D'oh, What's the issue with the albanians, Personally I don't care if some of them don't pray every albanian can chooce his religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re[F]lex.

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Albania
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 3:41 pm

well , the most Albanians are Muslim ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin


Posts : 632
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-21
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

@albani: Albanians are like arabs really we do stuff like the ones in the videos,i would show u a video but i dont have time now (exams :S),i will show u later.
@yogg:what so bad about choosing religion,better than choosing this life,you will leave this life some day and nothing will leave with you ,you will wish if u have prayed 1 time back then when u were alive.
@kratos CUNtries xD.


_________________
Your Mum aka kratos has made an account in P2S in order to get more servers
As a member of this clan you must sing up via kratos' ref link and complete the first offer.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=nopainkratos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyTheX1
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 456
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 20
Location : Greece/thessaloniki
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Kratos , please don't be racist and STFU!
NEVER , EVER , EVER ... be racist.
Did albani say anything bad about Germans? He should have said something because Germans look so gay..and the fake economic they have..they have no balls to do anything...
ja..ja... das ist der true! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 759
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 22
Location : Spain
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

TonyTheX1 wrote:
Kratos , please don't be racist and STFU!
NEVER , EVER , EVER ... be racist.
Did albani say anything bad about Germans? He should have said something because Germans look so gay..and the fake economic they have..they have no balls to do anything...
ja..ja... das ist der true! Wink
Reply him just makes you racist, Hypocrite.
Also, No one is being racist here we're just talking about the albanians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
avatar

Posts : 850
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 21
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 pm

TonyTheX1 wrote:
Kratos , please don't be racist

TonyTheX1 wrote:
Germans look so gay


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopain.forumotion.net
sukhi

avatar

Posts : 614
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 20
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 am

Kratos wrote:
TonyTheX1 wrote:
Kratos , please don't be racist

TonyTheX1 wrote:
Germans look so gay

lol i didn't notice that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 719
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Albanian
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sat May 26, 2012 10:47 am

@kratos well i can tell u just one thing there is no albanian musliman that he didnt pray even 1 time in his life but they cant pray everyday (5 times )
@sukhi dont make shit posts cuz u make the post going offtopic also dont Replay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 759
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 22
Location : Spain
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sat May 26, 2012 1:22 pm

albani-ak47 wrote:
@kratos well i can tell u just one thing there is no albanian musliman that he didnt pray even 1 time in his life but they cant pray everyday (5 times )

D'oh, And what happens if he pray 10 times at the day? He becomes a god?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-CazaCuervos-
Newbie member
avatar

Posts : 535
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 19
Location : Madrid(SPAIN)
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Larz wrote:
albani-ak47 wrote:
@kratos well i can tell u just one thing there is no albanian musliman that he didnt pray even 1 time in his life but they cant pray everyday (5 times )

D'oh, And what happens if he pray 10 times at the day? He becomes a god?
Nah, he becomes a stupid because is pray for nothing..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nopain2d.enjin.com
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 719
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Albanian
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sat May 26, 2012 5:55 pm

-CazaCuervos- wrote:
Larz wrote:
albani-ak47 wrote:
@kratos well i can tell u just one thing there is no albanian musliman that he didnt pray even 1 time in his life but they cant pray everyday (5 times )

D'oh, And what happens if he pray 10 times at the day? He becomes a god?
Nah, he becomes a stupid because is pray for nothing..
caza , and larz dont say bad things for the religion of the others if they pray 5 times its his desicion

/Kratos can u lock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Re[F]lex.

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Albania
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 am

this is stupid post
trash this shit !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-CazaCuervos-
Newbie member
avatar

Posts : 535
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 19
Location : Madrid(SPAIN)
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: About albanians    Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

albani-ak47 wrote:
-CazaCuervos- wrote:
Larz wrote:
albani-ak47 wrote:
@kratos well i can tell u just one thing there is no albanian musliman that he didnt pray even 1 time in his life but they cant pray everyday (5 times )

D'oh, And what happens if he pray 10 times at the day? He becomes a god?
Nah, he becomes a stupid because is pray for nothing..
caza , and larz dont say bad things for the religion of the others if they pray 5 times its his desicion

/Kratos can u lock
Noo I mean pray 10 times is stupid, For me pray 5 times is good..

I don't try to be racist, if I bothered you then sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nopain2d.enjin.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About albanians    

Back to top Go down
 
About albanians
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Pain :: Fun :: Videos-
Jump to: