No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TuiFire's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TuiFire

Warning level : 0

TuiFire's  Application Empty
PostSubject: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:10 pm

In game name: TuiFire

USGN name: Tony ( well yeah, thats my real name....)

USGN ID: 16510

Sex: Male

Country/Location: Sweden

Reson for joining: I want to be a apart of the clan and hoppfully make it better. Wanna help on the server and follow every single rule and make everyone follow the rules to. I meet very nice admins on other servers and i want to be a nice admin myself. ex: LilGlitch3R.

What do you do best:I like to make maps for me and my little brother, i think i made 2-4 maps. But i never posted the online, and one day my pc ( laptop ) got infected by i virus, so i wipped my hard-drive and the maps and all my steam games went gone. but i still got the setam games, but the saves and all went gone

Estimated Gametime/day: 1-4 hours day. when im busy i only maybe play 1-2 hours. But i will play more when i got a reason for it Wink

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: I was in a clan, but i cant tell if it was a real because we didnt got a name and no website so we only meet on the server. I left the clan because they were inactive for a very long time and they stooped playing Cs 2D.

Have you ever hacked: No i never hacked and will never do. I only played a script with my brother on my "test" server. it was used by "hamachi"

What will you do if we accept you: I gonna be a nice Admin and follow the rules and make people do it to. I would like to make that people does'nt spawn kill people with "Shotguns"

Something else that you want to add: I got Skype. And i hope you take the time to read this "Application" couse it took a very long time to wright it Smile I hope i will be accepted for who i am.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

TuiFire wrote:

What will you do if we accept you: I gonna be a nice Admin

No you aren't because there's no way we're recruiting admins. We're recruiting members only! Your english seems "allright" to me even though with some silly mistakes but because of you trying to apply for admin, I say no.

However, if you can show us that you can make good maps I will change my vote to Yes. So, show us your maps somehow.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm

No
Back to top Go down
TuiFire

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Your Mum wrote:
TuiFire wrote:

What will you do if we accept you: I gonna be a nice Admin

No you aren't because there's no way we're recruiting admins. We're recruiting members only! Your english seems "allright" to me even though with some silly mistakes but because of you trying to apply for admin, I say no.

However, if you can show us that you can make good maps I will change my vote to Yes. So, show us your maps somehow.

Shall i be an bad Admin then or what? Im sorry if i cant be an admin but LilGlitch3R told me to make an application here? What do you mean with member then? And whats "MOD" because many players on the server was "MOD"

So whats my options if i cant be admin?
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

TuiFire wrote:
Shall i be an bad Admin then or what? Im sorry if i cant be an admin but LilGlitch3R told me to make an application here? What do you mean with member then? And whats "MOD" because many players on the server was "MOD"

Soory for breaking one of the rules but I'm gonna explain in Swedish so it's esaier to understand for him.

Du kan inte försöka bli admin över huvudtaget för att vi inte behöver mer admins. So ingen i klanen kan inte bli admin (förutom de som är det redan (Jag, Kratos och K.S.A) såklart). Det enda du kan annsöka till är Member. Då har du tillgång till Member Huset. Där finns det speciella vapen och funktioner för Members. Om du är en tillräckligt bra Member så kommer du kanske bli en Moderator (De du såg på servern, alltså MOD). Då kommer du att ha tillgång till Moderator Huset. Där finns det också speciella vapen och funktioner fast de vapnen och funktionerna där är bättre för att Moderator är en högre rank. Så just nu kan du bara ansöka till Member. Och vi vill gärna se dina banor. Så lägg till dom här i detta inlägget.

Om du vill lära dig mer om "ranks" klicka här!

Läs gärna våra regler som du kan hitta genom att klicka här!
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
TuiFire

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm

LilGlitch3R wrote:
TuiFire wrote:

Soory for breaking one of the rules but I'm gonna explain in Swedish so it's esaier to understand for him.

Du kan inte försöka bli admin över huvudtaget för att vi inte behöver mer admins. So ingen i klanen kan inte bli admin (förutom de som är det redan (Jag, Kratos och K.S.A) såklart). Det enda du kan annsöka till är Member. Då har du tillgång till Member Huset. Där finns det speciella vapen och funktioner för Members. Om du är en tillräckligt bra Member så kommer du kanske bli en Moderator (De du såg på servern, alltså MOD). Då kommer du att ha tillgång till Moderator Huset. Där finns det också speciella vapen och funktioner fast de vapnen och funktionerna där är bättre för att Moderator är en högre rank. Så just nu kan du bara ansöka till Member. Och vi vill gärna se dina banor. Så lägg till dom här i detta inlägget.

Om du vill lära dig mer om "ranks" klicka här!

Läs gärna våra regler som du kan hitta genom att klicka här!

Okey jag ska se vad jag kan ordna banorna. Därför jag hade dom på min laptop ( windows xp ) och jag uppgraderade till windows 7, och för att göra det så måste man göra en fräsh installation och det menas att man måste radera hårdisken och starta från nytt. Och innan jag gjorde det så hade jag slutat spela Counter-Strike 2D och spelat 1.6. Jag gjorde banorna för typ 3 årsen. Just nu kör jag en nya dator och den förra datorn har oxå uppgraderats till windows 7. Så om jag ska vissa banorna måste jag nog skappa nya..... Jag skulle gärna vilja bli "Member" och försöka jobba mig upp till MOD för jag vill gärna bli förtjänt av det. Kan du vara snäll och berätta det för han eller berätta vad man ska göra för att bli Member? Ursäkta om jag har varit till problem.... Ville ej göra dåligt intryck, har aldrig försökt att joina en klan förut.
Back to top Go down
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm

No just no.
Back to top Go down
TuiFire

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm

K.S.A wrote:
No just no.

Ok so i cant be admin. But is there anyway for Me to be an member?? if yes Do i have to make an New application or does this application work?
Back to top Go down
TuiFire

PostSubject: Member   TuiFire's  Application EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 am

So if i cant be an "Admin", is there anyway i can be an "Member" and get acces to the member house? When im a member i will try to promote me to "MOD".

Where shall i post an Application if i wanna be just a simple "Member"?
Back to top Go down
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Sorry i won't accept you even for a member,you don't fit in this clan.
Back to top Go down
TuiFire

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 pm

K.S.A wrote:
Sorry i won't accept you even for a member,you don't fit in this clan.

Okey.... Thank you... or NOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TuiFire's Application   TuiFire's  Application Empty

Back to top Go down

TuiFire's Application
Page 1 of 1