No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Application for Sniperdark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Sniperdark-

-Sniperdark-

Warning level : 0

NEW Application for Sniperdark Empty
PostSubject: NEW Application for Sniperdark    NEW Application for Sniperdark EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Members of NoPain, This is my application to enter in your clan, I send this because I have many friends that they can help me all time and I don't mind the answer, I just want your support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game name: My in-game name is -SniperDark-.

USGN name: My USGN name is -themasterofkill-.

USGN ID: My USGN ID is 89465.

Age: I'm 17 years old and I play Counter Strike 2D for..almost 1 year.

Country/Location: I live in Spain and I'm spanish.

How is your english?: I vote my skills in English ... uhm..maybe 3/5 beacause My english isn't very good but I understand much of English and I'm not good student and my teacher is silly xD

Reason for Joining: I've played the happy town sever of this clan, I think that the members of this clan are well behaved and cool, which mean the clan leaders are able to manage their clan well. Second, the name of this clan is also very cool ( I have never heard this cool name). I had a lot of clans,but they was only ''hobby'' clans.I tink that NoPain is one normal clan
and I want to join.

What will you do if we accept you: I would ofcourse follow all the rules and make other people follow them. And as I said before; I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed. And I would report a hacker, spamer or something else if I saw one.

What do you do best: I'm good camper (M4A1, AK-47, FN 2000, ETC.) but I build traps a lot, because I think it's a better idea. I'm very good player in town because I play a lot in this server and I have one brother (-CazaCuervos-) that he can help me in game. I think that my skill is of a normal player, I'm not pro but I'm not noob. I build the best traps, I kill many players with this.

Have you ever hacked: NO never. I also do not know how to hack. I hate it.

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: My previous clans are (SaW) and [KNS] I leave because they aren't be connected and they insult all people and didn't liked to be in the clan so I leaved.

I worked hard on my application and I hope you like this message.
Back to top Go down
-Sniperdark-

-Sniperdark-

PostSubject: Re: NEW Application for Sniperdark    NEW Application for Sniperdark EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

please answering
I post this because I have 10 posts
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: NEW Application for Sniperdark    NEW Application for Sniperdark EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm

No.
/Rejected
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Application for Sniperdark    NEW Application for Sniperdark Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Application for Sniperdark
Page 1 of 1