No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example of a good application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

Warning level : 0

Example of a good application! Empty
PostSubject: Example of a good application!   Example of a good application! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 pm

This is just an example! DO NOT copy these answers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!
Please take your time to read my application. Wink

In game name: My in-game name is LilGlitch3R.

USGN name: My USGN name is Znipy.

USGN ID: My USGN ID is 18065.

Country/Location: I live in Sweden.

Reson for joining: I want to help this clan to get better. I'm a team player, plays often, and I'm pretty good. I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed, I've been wanting to be a part of a clan for a long time.

What do you do best: I got most experience in mapping. I have made 2 Happy Town maps that got popular (well, I think they did) and I'm also pretty good in standard wars.

Estimated Gametime/day: I usually play 1-4 hours/day, but when I'm busy I play 1-2 hours/day.

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: I have been in "NoClan" and I left the clan because they got inactive after some months.

Have you ever hacked: No I haven't, and I don't preffer to start.

What will you do if we accept you: I would ofcourse follow all the rules and make other people follow them. And as I said before; I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed. And I would report a hacker, spamer or something else if I saw one.

Something else that you want to add: I have been playing CS2D for 3 years (I think..) and I have improved my fighting skills alot. I have also improved my mapping skills alot.

Well, that's it. Wink
I hope you took your time to read it! Smile
All best!
/LilGlitch3R
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net

Example of a good application!
Page 1 of 1