No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerboym123

killerboym123

Warning level : 0

WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS Empty
PostSubject: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

ok um i went on the apex prison server and an admin was there and i had had very low connection so i kept being kicked because it said i was speedhacking but it was just major lag.It happened alot so the admin said to stop hacking so i explained the problem to him.He didnt believe me (if i spell something wrong sry) :-) so HE BANNED ME FROM ALL THE FUCKING CZ SERVERS AND I CANT COME BACK WTF SO IF YOU READ THIS AND YOUR A CZ MEMBER, ADMIN,VIP,WTF I DONT GIVE I CRAP PLEASE TELL THEM TO UNBAN ME. if this is boring thne im sry for wasting your time.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 pm

omg i was banned to but they remove it some days
Back to top Go down
killerboym123

killerboym123

PostSubject: i dont think they will remove me   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

so i dont think they will remove me because the admin got really pissed off and said really hurtful and racist things about my country because i pissed the hell off of him and he was japenese.I dont like the fact that he is japenese because I KNOW WHT THEY DID TO THE PHILIPINES and im philipino american Sad .
Back to top Go down
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am

who banned u?
Back to top Go down
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Larz

PostSubject: Re: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 pm

killerboym123 wrote:
so i dont think they will remove me because the admin got really pissed off and said really hurtful and racist things about my country because i pissed the hell off of him and he was japenese.I dont like the fact that he is japenese because I KNOW WHT THEY DID TO THE PHILIPINES and im philipino american Sad .

He is racist and he is japanese? The world goes to hell...
Btw, Please dont write in caps I really hate that.

Tell us the name of that admin and we may help you Wink
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I know the cL of cZ. So I can try to contact him.
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS   WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF I GOT BANNED FROM ALL CZ SERVERS
Page 1 of 1