No Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only lag can kill us!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems about the 'VIP' house

Go down 
+4
Larz
K.S.A
LilGlitch3R
Xpol
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpol

Warning level : 0

Problems about the 'VIP' house Empty
PostSubject: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I just don't know the actual name of the house in the bottom left corner so I'll just call that the VIP house.

EVerytime i join the Happy Town sever, all i can see is that there are 3-4 players wearing medic armor out of 10. Then I noticed that the 'VIP House' is nearly become a public place and nearly everyone strangers can get in, even some strangers that I have ever seen before. I just want to ask : What is the basic requirment to get into the VIP House? Is it true that the 'friends' of the members of [NoPain] can get in this house? If yes, what is the purpose of having this house? Many players in CS2D could actually meet the requirment and get into the 'VIP' house.

I hope admins can make up some rules about this house.
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm

The VIP House is like a regular house, but bigger and with stuff in it.
Everyone can go in to it.
If you have ever played in [GS] Happy Town you probably know that they have a big house with stuff in it and laser outside as a protect.
This house is the same as that.
No rules needed for it.
But..
We got a member house, in the top left corner.
There can only members go in.

Hope this helped!
/All best
LilGlitch3R
Back to top Go down
https://nopain.forumotion.net
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

You mean the house with rpg in it??
Back to top Go down
Xpol

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 pm

LilGlitch3R wrote:
The VIP House is like a regular house, but bigger and with stuff in it.
Everyone can go in to it.
If you have ever played in [GS] Happy Town you probably know that they have a big house with stuff in it and laser outside as a protect.
This house is the same as that.
No rules needed for it.
But..
We got a member house, in the top left corner.
There can only members go in.

Hope this helped!
/All best
LilGlitch3R

Okay, if everyone can actually get in to the house
Why we need a laser to protect that house? What is the purpose of having the laser?
''Everyone can get into the house and we made a laser to avoid people to get into the house.''
LoL?!

If everyone can actually get into the VIP house
That means everyone could actually get a medic armor, they rarity of medic armor actually become nearly zero, then what is the difference between members and other players besides having rpgs and airstrikes? Being a member of the clan, we should take the responsibility to protect the good players and kill the freekilliers. If everyone (inculded the freekillers) can get the medic armor, the effectiveness of protecing the players will be lowered.

Third, if everyone could get into this house, is it illgeal that kill the people that want to get into the vip house?
Back to top Go down
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Larz

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Problems about vip house?
Seriously.
I dont see any problem here... Justs the first arriving take the house and lasers are for protect the house
And yes isnt against rules kill anyone in vip house.
Back to top Go down
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
LilGlitch3R

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Xpol wrote:

Okay, if everyone can actually get in to the house
Why we need a laser to protect that house? What is the purpose of having the laser?
''Everyone can get into the house and we made a laser to avoid people to get into the house.''
LoL?!

The laser is there because the "owners" of the VIP house maybe want a extra protect for the house. /Lil

If everyone can actually get into the VIP house
That means everyone could actually get a medic armor, they rarity of medic armor actually become nearly zero, then what is the difference between members and other players besides having rpgs and airstrikes? Being a member of the clan, we should take the responsibility to protect the good players and kill the freekilliers. If everyone (inculded the freekillers) can get the medic armor, the effectiveness of protecing the players will be lowered.

Members are not supposed to kill freekillers, (well, yes if the players are complaining) and it is nearly impossible to freekill in Happy Town. A freekiller in Happy Town kills every person they see. I don't think that the guys with medic does that. But if they do, the members are allowed to kill them to help the other players. /Lil

Third, if everyone could get into this house, is it illgeal that kill the people that want to get into the vip house?

No it's not illegal to kill those people that want to come in. As I said; "The VIP house is like a normal house, but bigger and with stuff in it".
So, you can do whatever you want in the house. Just like a normal house.
/Lil

I'm glad that you care about this and the clan. This will give you a higher chance for a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:08 pm

First of all, well done for your expressing your opinion, of which many in here do not obligate themselves to do so.

I do agree with you as in our happy town it doesn't seem to be very hard to wander in the VIP. But most of the times most people only have medics because they enter vip, they take the medic and then they just leave it.

But the point of vip not that everyone is allowed in. As it can be suggested from vip being Very Important Person, vip should and could only be entered by those who 'run' to it the fastest, when restarted, or those who have 'friends' 'comrade' or whatever in them already.

Members have no rights of entering it for any other reasons other than that also include normal players. That's why we have a memberhouse which you should be allowed to enter, when an admin/(s)/ or mod are/is active. So if your a member and you wanna go to vip then you will either have to fight your way in or earn your way in, the same goes to normal players.

About medic:
As far as im concerned, people are allowed to freekill, whether it be with medic/armor/awp whatever. Medic are given in vip because, just like any other happy town server, in vip you would need something unique, thats where the medic comes in place. Also, although this being a 'happy' town server doesn't mean that no killing that seems the slightest bit like freekilling is restrained from players to so, no matter if they have an advantage.
Back to top Go down
K.S.A
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Members can't free kill with RPG because it makes other players leave the server
If u have seen any member free kill with rpg , report him
Back to top Go down
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject:    Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm

yes ksa im with u freekilling other persons with rpg make the otherplayers leave the server :S
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Well, it seems like i won in the contest of who writes the most Wink
Back to top Go down
Xpol

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Your Mum wrote:
Well, it seems like i won in the contest of who writes the most Wink

I got a bit more if i add the two post of mine :/
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Xpol wrote:

I got a bit more if i add the two post of mine :/

Well, kinda but adding two posts together don't count. So yeah, I still stand on the winning line Wink
Back to top Go down
N1c3

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 am

the laser outside of the house is invisible. please fix it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
galaxy1

galaxy1

Warning level : 8

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 am

who is that guy? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems about the 'VIP' house   Problems about the 'VIP' house Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems about the 'VIP' house
Page 1 of 1